Miflex hose switch-over...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been diving Miflex hoses locally and when I travel, Red Sea and Indonesia this year and can say they are a pleasure to use. The flexibility alone makes them more comfortable and easier to use.
Before I replaced the hoses for 2 sets of regs including BC and dry suit hoses I looked for as much information as I could find. It turns out the manufacturer has been making welding hoses, aviation and marine hoses for many years, If these designs are used in planes I felt they should be safe for diving (the regulations to use something as simple as a hose in a plane are extremely rigorous) and since I’m sure they get no love from welders all over Europe then they must be durable, of course unless the welders of Europe are a much gentler and refined breed than we have in North America :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom