Midwestern Dive groups

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k ellis

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Just curious to see how many dive groups we have in the covered area. If your a member of a group let us know where it is and what the name of it is.

Mine is Broken Arrow Divers located in Broken Arrow (Next door to Tulsa Oklahoma) and you can find us under groups on facebook!

I'm affiliated with the Diving Den based out of Lafayette, IN. They have a club, store, rental, classes, etc...
divingden.com

I'm affiliated with the Diving Den based out of Lafayette, IN. They have a club, store, rental, classes, etc...
divingden.com

Wow do they have a website for the diving den?

I dive regularly with folks from the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew forum here on SB. It's made up mostly of divers from IL, IN, MI, and OH.

There's a few clubs in Indiana but I'm not affiliated with any of them. Outside of the GLWC, I dive with buddies I've built relationships with over time that I know and trust.

On Facebook, Great Lakes Wrecking Crew has a group as well as Indiana Scuba Divers and Ohio Quarry Divers.

I go with about anyone/group that will dive! :)
Great Lakes Wrecking Crew (Scubaboard & Facebook)
Indiana Scuba Divers (Facebook)
Michiana Scuba Divers (Facebook)
Central Indiana Scuba (Meet-up)

I attend The Indy Dive Club Meetings (IDC)
The Diving Den just recently opened in Lafeyette and looking to host meetings there (I plan to attend some of them)
I used to attend the Kokomo Fathom Masters Dive group (but the previous club stopped meeting once the previous dive shop was bought out by the stateo demolishso they could build a new road.

Otter....Have we met?? Do I know you?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom