Mid West get together at Beaver Lake, AR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I plan to get there fairly early each morning so that I can have better parking choices. With a 2.5-3 hour drive each way, I will likely head home around 3pm or so each day.

DW

Hey Kyle. Looks like our group will be there on Sunday. Most likely getting fills about 7:30 and then first dive at the quarry site if anyone wants to join us. We will be at the first parking area past the gate to the park. Second dive over at the ledges.

It is looking like (at this time) the weather is going to cooperate. Mid 80's for day time high's, and low 60's to mid 50's for night time low's. Chances of rain are very low. So, that is looking good.

I will be in a white Dodge Journey, and am gonna try to get a parking spot on the far side of the boat ramp.

DW

It is looking like (at this time) the weather is going to cooperate. Mid 80's for day time high's, and low 60's to mid 50's for night time low's. Chances of rain are very low. So, that is looking good.

I will be in a white Dodge Journey, and am gonna try to get a parking spot on the far side of the boat ramp.

DW
The weather is looking great, looking forward to getting away from everything for a few days. I will have my grey outback with iowa plates, not sure what time I will get over there on saturday. I know enough not to rush my wife on the weekend!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom