Mid-week charter operators?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

King Kong Matt

Contributor
Reaction score
I know that CAD runs charters throughout the week, and I know a lot of boats who don't, but I am not sure of there are other ops that will do mid-week charters.

Do you guys know of others (preferably on the North or South Shore, or in RI)?

Thanks,
M

Capt. Pat Breen of Boston Diver Services does, and he runs a good dive boat to Boston Harbor sites. Drop me a line sometime Matt, it's been ages since we got a dive in.

Matt S & KKMatt--

After talking with Pat the other day, it's my understanding he's working with Jim of Boston Harbor Diving. He said he's only taken his boat out once all Summer. I dove w/ Jim & Pat the other day and had a great time on a nice big boat. The boat's great for the Boston Harbor area(marina in Eastie), but I don't think they'd go to the North Shore given the gas prices. Web site is bostondiving.com.

LobstaMan

LobstaMan:
Matt S & KKMatt--

After talking with Pat the other day, it's my understanding he's working with Jim of Boston Harbor Diving. He said he's only taken his boat out once all Summer. I dove w/ Jim & Pat the other day and had a great time on a nice big boat. The boat's great for the Boston Harbor area(marina in Eastie), but I don't think they'd go to the North Shore given the gas prices. Web site is bostondiving.com.

LobstaMan
Good to know, thanks. It's probably for the best... lots of folks got the two company names confused anyhow.

Jimmie is right Matt. I have been Capt. and DM for Boston Harbor Diving Co. this summer. No more confusion. Much more room on the boat and easy entry/exit. You have to come check it out. No Vermont??

By the way we go as far north as nahant and the wreck of the Herbert.

Capt Fran Marcoux and his Day Breaker run charters all week, if there's interest.

EXPLORER will run out of Point Judith any day we get 4, so come one come all.

We just did a great day yesterday with a NOVA film crew on the U-853. The production will be a one hour special sometime next year.

Join us!

Back
Top Bottom