Mid-Atlantic Bottom Feeders Cruise?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

peterj424

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I was thinking of organizing a cruise or vacation for all of the bottom feeders out there. Would anyone be interested in something like this? If I get enough positive responses I'll look into rates, dates, etc.

Thought it would be fun to do a group cruise or vacation somewhere tropical!

If you're interested either leave me a message here or send me a private message.

I might consider it. Timing and location are important.

Depending on the dates Im interested.

Well the dates are whenever we all want. We only need to book 8 rooms to qualify for a discounted group rate on a cruise. Whenever the people that are interested want to go we'll go. What do you think some good dates are? Where would you guys all like to go?

I knew we'd get some response. I think this would be a really fun event. We've had 150 people view this post so there is definitely some interest. Let's hear from you Bottom Feeders if you're interested in being in on the planning of the cruise!

Wow, not very often someone offers to take you on a cruise. Count us in. Can't beat free. Woot, Woot. I can take off anytime just make a date. Just one thing......can we do a live a board instead of a cruise, the diving is so much better?

Sweet Peter you are the best!! FREE CRUISES ROCK BRO!!!!

Sweet Peter you are the best!! FREE CRUISES ROCK BRO!!!!

Wait till my wife hears that I offered to take the entire mid atlantic region on a free cruise...haha

It won't be FREE but I've just recently realized the power of groups when booking vacations! We all do it - why not save some dinero?

Back
Top Bottom