Micra Second Stages 7 Regular, 3 left mounts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

beanojones

Contributor
Reaction score
Micra Second Stages: 7 Regular, 3 left mounts. The right hand ones have yellow trim, the lefts have pink trim.

I am trying to see what someone who wants to buy them would pay for them. Condition varies, but assume them to be freshly overhauled, or for sale with sealed overhaul kits. I also have the ScubaTools for removing/replacing the c-clip for the venturi vane, and the cover retaining ring tool and the diaphragm retainer ring tool.

I am considering moving over to a different second stage for my rental gear and would like to sell them in a big clump, or in a couple big clumps to buy a mess of replacement second stages. If I sell them all, I have no need for the overhaul kits or the ScubaTools so buying them all, we could definitely work out a plan for the tools, hoses, and service kits.

Post or PM an offer for what you would pay for them shipped to you in somewhere serviced by USPS. Say how many you want, if you want the tools, O/H kits, LP hoses etc. in your offer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom