Mexico Cave Diving Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Meet you at the bar :wink: you Canadians do know something about that eh?

I'll be diving almost everyday, I'd like get into Mayan Blue (a couple times) this trip. Join us :)

We're staying at the La Joya First time we've tried that place. We got 2 units.

We're staying in between Half Moon Bay and Akumal Bay. Condo for 6.

I myself want to get back to Myan Blue for a couple dives. The usual tourista Tunnel A and B dives, nothing too shwanky. I wanna chill and take some pics which doesn't make me overly compatible for folks that just want to dive. I can send you my line-art in my wet-notes of those two if you haven't been there before.

So where is Jailhouse entrance? I take it that it is downstream from Myan Blue? Heard of it for sure, but never bothered to find out.

So where is Jailhouse entrance? I take it that it is downstream from Myan Blue? Heard of it for sure, but never bothered to find out.

Keep going down the road to MB past MB, past Cenote of the Sun (or whatever the next one is called), past the house back there and it dead ends into a really nasty cenote. They have moved the road much closer. Used to be a 1/4 mile + walk. Just listen for the bird sized insects.

I will already be there Feb 1st through the 12th. In my group we have:
One Cave1 student (4-8th) who could use some buddies for her class with Chris
One Cave1 diver (me)
Two Cave2 divers
One Cavern diver (trained by and married to one of the Cave2 gals-not interested in more than cavern).
A Cave1 "maybe coming for a couple days"

If anyone wishes to join us and/or build a larger group, PM me. We are staying at a beach condo in Akumal.

Add another cave 1 diver "maybe coming for a few days" to the list.

Sweet! Are you "maybe coming" for Cave2 as well :blinking:

Consulting with the magic 8-ball yielded the following response - "Outlook not so good."

Consulting with the magic 8-ball yielded the following response - "Outlook not so good."

Bummer, but I'm optimistic for some excellent diving in February. :14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom