Mexican Pride - December 1 - Captain Ty's Boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:no you are going to need something more than air. Capt. Ty I'm sure can bring you another tank. How does that sound?

Okay I am really off to bed now (I've only said this ten times, lol). I'll catch your reply in the morning. And welcome aboard :14:

Thanks,but I will rent one when I go to get the other two. Can't wait for Saturday.

Manda

Has Capt made an official "it's a go" on this trip yet?!?

SATURDAY
EAST WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 3 FEET. BAY AND INLAND WATERS A LIGHT CHOP.

Cheers.

-J.-

As long as the forecast holds, we're on.

I'll see you guys at 6:30 am.

I'll have an extra 32% bottle for 'Manda

From Ean's thread on Gulf temps:

I was offshore doing red tide surveys southwest of New Pass out to 30 miles, and bottom temps in 100fsw were in the low 60's F, surface temps 68-70 F

Bring lots of neoprene folks...i'm sure MissD will be fine in her shorty wetsuit :coffee:

Cheers.

-J.-

Can anybody tell me what Marina the boats at so I can mapquest it.

Thx.

Can anybody tell me what Marina the boats at so I can mapquest it.

Thx.

Lighthouse Point. Across from Maxum Marine (?). Dave you don't go near my house when heading there, do you?

You guys have a great time! I was thinking about going, but since I'm not an "Advanced Diver" until Teresa gets back from vacation next week and sends my stuff into SSI for my Master Diver card, I didn't think I was qualified :)

So instead I'll be 100' underground/underwater at Paradise Springs on Sunday

Safe diving all!

John

Thanks guys.

Tracey, I can swing by and get you.

I didn't know you were coming?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom