Merry Christmas - - -

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dr Deco

Contributor
Reaction score
Issaquah [20 miles east of Seattle], Washington.
# of dives
I just don't log dives
At this time, I would like to wish all of our readers :xmas_2:

Happy Holidays:frosty:

and

a Merry Christmas.
:xmastree:
As I close out the sixth year of “Ask Dr Deco,” it has been a very rewarding time for me
:santasmil:

And Merry Christmas to you. Together with many, many thanks for your work for us on SB.
Let's hope the seventh year will be better than the already six ones you have survived here
:D
Mania

Thanks Doc...Happy Holidays to you too...and everyone on the board...Thanks for the post...Bobby

xmas-smiley-003.gif
And to you, too, sir...

I have learned a helluva a lot from you over recent years. If you ever quit SB, I want to sign up for your consulting service.

But for now - very best holidays wishes to you...!!

xmas-smiley-039.gif

Thanks for the educational posts and Merry Christmas :)

Many sincere thanks, Dr. Deco, for your responses to my and others' inquires on this subforum. It's always a pleasure for me to read your posts, your incredible diving-medicine knowledge, and your wonderful and mature writing style... ever so well-structured, mature, and yet always so eloquent. Wishing you and your loved ones a very happy holiday season. I look forward to read your posts/responses in 2007. Thanks again.

Have a wonderful holiday, Dr Deco!

Fortunately, I haven't had a reason to post a question to you, but I've appreciated reading your responses to others. :)

Merry Christmas to you, too, and thanks for all that you do!

Back
Top Bottom