Merrit's Mill Pond Trip, Hosted by MDB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm,

I simply cannot relate to that.

MysteryDiveBuddy:
not as small at the Tin Can of Death when it's full of our gear...note which one of us gets out and swims, towing the boat :evil:

swim tow?

You mean he doesn't have a motor on this "boat of doom"?

how silly is that?

speaking of small, swimming in that cold water towing that boat can cause "shrinkage" PHD. Whoops... too late...

mike_s:
speaking of small, swimming in that cold water towing that boat can cause "shrinkage" PHD. Whoops... too late...

well, I do it to make things even,

I figure, with me towing in the cold water, and you in the sun in the boat, well, makes it a level playing field

photohikedive:
I figure, with me towing in the cold water, and you in the sun in the boat, well, makes it a level playing field

I thought you were trying to get rid of that "dead weight" in the boat you'd been previously towing?

As far as I'm concerned... tow away. Wake me from my nap when we get there...

Referring to me as "dead weight" will not be tolerated any longer :28:

Prepare to die squabbling males! :light:

:maniac:PHD picks his nose
Now the whiney wart is throwing paper towels at me across the room! HOW mature :rolleyes:

photohikedive:
hey Mike, did you hear something? I thought I heard something, but it has all become a dreary background noise to me

sound? That's prob the sound of air moving fast through her fingers as her backhand is in full rotation for a *smack*. (almost like you've got the windows cracked on your card window going down the highway noise).

MysteryDiveBuddy:
:maniac:PHD picks his nose
Now the whiney wart is throwing paper towels at me across the room! HOW mature :rolleyes:

heh...:lol: like I said. I bet that camper gets real small sometimes :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom