Merrit's Mill Pond Trip, Hosted by MDB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, we call mine the "supercanoe"

(that would be the 19' square stern Grumman with the 6HP 4 stroke on the stern that you guys were at the boat launch with :wink:)

Sorry 'bout that.

About 10 years ago a handful of us busted our ***** to get JB re-opened for cave diving. The diving politics in Jackson County are a guaranteed way to get me going.....

photohikedive:
hmmmm, I suppose you MIGHT be forgiven, eventually.........

sooner, if you hand over that 6 hp outboard :D

Don't hold your breath! I have paddled 2 people and full cave gear around many of the ponds and rivers in that area... it SUCKS!

photohikedive:
hmmmm, I suppose you MIGHT be forgiven, eventually.........

sooner, if you hand over that 6 hp outboard :D

see, I knew he had "motor envy".

photohikedive:
yes, the one I was oogling.....

You might have though he was "oogling" you in your wetsuit or bikini, but he was really checking out your "outboard".

Hmmm... by that point I was in a filthy t shirt and shorts, and could probably be smelled from a decent distance due to the "post drysuit" fog surrounding me.

chickdiver:
Hmmm... by that point I was in a filthy t shirt and shorts, and could probably be smelled from a decent distance due to the "post drysuit" fog surrounding me.

ahhhh, I thought that it was odd that the mists on the pond were "localized"

*cough cough*Tin Can of Death :evil: *cough cough*

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom