Mermet Oct 16 and 17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Get those big he-man Tarzan knives ready: I just found out Mermet's pumpkin carving contest is Oct. 30. Email Glen to sign up, there's free BBQ!:crafty:

MgicTwnger:
Get those big he-man Tarzan knives ready: I just found out Mermet's pumpkin carving contest is Oct. 30. Email Glen to sign up, there's free BBQ!:crafty:
Hmm, pumpkin caring in double 95's. Guess I won't have any issues with not having enough air to get it done. Now if someone could just teach me how to be some kind of artist. lol I can't even draw a straight line.

diverbob:
Let me check the calender...I might be able to make it that weekend. I would like to hit there one more time before the end of the year. I might make a few pop in dives through the winter, but I have spent way too much money this summer. Plus I am going to Florida in November for Cavern class, and after getting permission for that, I am about out of permissions for the year. I'll keep you posted.
I know what you mean about those permissions. Started with a "sure honey, dive all you want." Now it's, "I'd appreciate it you weren't gone every weekend diving, could you cut back to say twice a month?"

Quarrior:
Now if someone could just teach me how to be some kind of artist. lol I can't even draw a straight line.
You and me both. I'm working on a way to cheat. Let me know if you have any ideas.
Be sure to email Glen to register and get in on the free chow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom