men's swimsuits for wetsuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yup, I buy Cheddarguy square leg speedos for diving, hugs him close when i can't be there...

It's all about Jammers. They've taken the place of speedos for many swim teams. Not as ... unfortunate ... as speedos, but the legs are shorter than your average bicycle shorts, and they're designed for swimming. They don't ride up when you have them on under a wetsuit.

New century, folks, time to put away the speedo. Especially since, and I apologize in advance, if you're of the age when it was OK to wear a speedo, I most assuredly do NOT want to see you in a speedo.

Repeat after me: Jammers. (Google it.)

Uzzi...3 in. inseam swim shorts...

covediver:
I think what you are talking about is a square leg. It is cut more modestly than a competition speedo but is not as long as the jammer.

Check the closeouts page at Speedo.com or their regular listing for men.

Or if you type "speedo squareleg" into a search engine you will get all kinds of hits. Someone usually has them on discount.

For a larger variety see www.internationaljock.com

For custom colors made see http://www.splashinternational.biz/mensswimwear.html

Thanks for that link to international jock. I'm not in the market for any men's swimwear--but it's a very, very nice website :wink:.

But seriously now...Does anyone make jammers-type shorts for women? The smallest men's shorts are still too big for me and I'd like to wear this type diving instead of a regular swimsuit. Don't mean to hijack. But I'm going to anyway :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom