Mens Questions....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:jester:
IMHO, Peter has the best response so far. Hilarious!

If you have a ton of cash laying around, you could get one of those new, cool full-head/face masks complete with 2-way radio.
That would solve the problem, and probably pay for itself in about 50 years of shaving cream and razor blades.

My favorite flavor of beer is COLD.

ScubaLegs
"I sink . . . therefore I swam."

Sorry guys...for some of us shaving the fuzzy is just OUT OF THE QUESTION!!!

My wife almost had a heart attack one day last summer when I had a "trimming accident" and was better off shaving it off than living through the embarassment of walking around with a 'stache that way asymetrical. She said I looked like a bald 14 year old.....

Shaving one's moustache is like asking a man to shave his legs....just not going to happen....

This shaving idea is just a conspiracy of all those out there that try to grow a moustache and end up looking like they have dried snot on their lip.....JEALOUSY!!! <Just Kidding>

Well, I shaved it off today, and everyone tells me I look 10 years younger. Which is funny because 10 years ago, when I grew it, everyone told me I looked 10 years older!

Mark

shaved it
i dident have mutch choice just couldent go the water up the nose . wife freeked last summer when i shaved it but she got over it !
as for beer with the homar (french for lobster) ANY and lots !
but i like alexander kieth ! thoes who like it, like it allot
if ever in Nova Scotia try it

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom