Memorial Weekend Shore Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I may be up for DS Sat since we're doing the shore dive Sunday. Still have to find out about my regs though.

May be up for Monday too if I'm not doing another shore dive. Or we could possible do a Jersey shore dive? I'm dying to do one since my 2 failed attempts at the dual wrecks.

Hey Guys,
Can not wait until my dry suit comes in to do some DS diving. I am in for breakfast...... Will keep my eye on this board for any updates.

Danny

Hey all,

Chris, I'm assuming you're up for breakfast too (since you always are) :eyebrow: How about the usual spot at 5AM?

Danny- "The usual spot" is the 7-11 at the bottom of the ramp at exit 64 of the LIE (rt 112) as you are heading east. Do you know what I mean??? We then head out to a diner on William Floyd pkwy for some pre dive fuel.

As far as Monday goes, I'm up for a dive. The traffic leaving LI in the afternoon will be a nighmare (stupid Hamptons). I would meet for a Jersey shore dive if it's in the morning, or if you all want to come out here, I would still recommend the AM dive. Unless that is, you love sitting in traffic :rolleyes:

ClassAction- We'll get you out here eventually.

Scott

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah. I got my regs!

Sure I'm up for breakfast.
Just no false promises of hot lesbian dive buddies, ok!!!

I'd be up for a possible Monday dive too. Jersey shore dive would be cool too. As I said I'm itching after those 2 failed attempts, plus like I've been saying, this year's goal is to hit as many spots as possible.

Just keep in mind I don't know the NJ spots like you know the LI spots, so it would pretty much be pick something cool off of njscuba or Dan Berg's book and check the tides.
http://www.njscuba.com/njdiving/beach_diving.html

Where are all you NJ divers?

Maybe dual wrecks? See if I can make it 1 for 3!
Or that spot I was talking about for the possible NJ club dive.
Shark River

I'll bring the book Sunday and my laptop so we can take a look if that's th plan.

Shark River? Did someone say Shark River?
:hyper:

Hey All- Yes 5AM at 7-11. Jen and I will be in a black Jeep Cherokee, and Chris (Grunszter) will be in a burgundy Ford Explorer. My cell # is (516) 521-5222

Sue- Are you familiar with the Shark River dive site? If so, is there an early tide on Monday morning???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom