Memorial Day Weekend????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I plan on going to Martha's....
Sunday looks like the best day for me !

Marthas will be open sat, sun, mon. surface temp is above 70 degrees now, 64 degrees at 30 ft. Vis is still about 30 ft.

So anyone up for BS? If not I might just go solo in a local pond. Bet that would make the GF happy.

So anyone up for BS?

I might be, if you don't mind watching me flounder around with some new gear. :D

I'm close with all the new stuff but I still need to work on weighting a little bit. I've only dove the new BP/W once so far in the drysuit.

Hey Wally...you can come diving with me...better hurry though, we're leaving in an hour!!

:mooner: :mooner: :mooner:

I might be, if you don't mind watching me flounder around with some new gear. :D

I'm close with all the new stuff but I still need to work on weighting a little bit. I've only dove the new BP/W once so far in the drysuit.

JP, call Chris for Sunday!! His email is down!!

Jen, I want a divorce!! Enjoy your diving and let the poor guy sleep sometime.

You're doing better than me. It's been almost a year, now & I'm just now settling down with mine. For me BP/W & doubles was truly like learning to dive all over again.

You're doing better than me. It's been almost a year, now & I'm just now settling down with mine. For me BP/W & doubles was truly like learning to dive all over again.

I'm not diving the doubles yet I'm just trying to get used to the BP/W first. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom