Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks BKP, I was actually thinking of printing that one. In fact, what I want to do is to print it on three pieces of canvas, forming a triptych. Something like this:
Triptych.jpg

I figured that each of the three panels seems to make a decent picture by itself (not really sure about the one on the right though) and the combination would decorate the wall nicely.

While we're at it, here are some more pics from South Africa.

Here's a scene that most might not associate with South Africa but it's actually a very typical autumn scene on the Highveld.
Hooibale.jpg

A sunrise with a lone Marabou Stork in the Kruger National Park
2004-03-22_06-02-17.jpg

And a sillouette of a Black Wildebeest against a nicely coloured sky. The Black Wildebeest is the not so common cousin of the Blue Wildebeest (only two species of Gnu in the world).
Wildebeest.jpg

OK, maybe these turn out humble to yours all; but anyway why not :D:
Petronas Towers, KL:
IMG_0015_2_1.JPG

lonely hornbell:
IMG_0016_2_1.JPG

Eiffel tower at night:
IMG_0237_2_1.JPG

IMG_0228_2_1.JPG

Portraits:
IMG_0202_2_1.JPG

IMG_0189_2_1.JPG

sunrise in Langkawi, Malaysia:
IMG_0038_2_1.JPG

growing:
IMG_0209_2_1.JPG

elusive macros:
IMG_9970_1_1.JPG

IMG_9960_1_1.JPG

IMG_9959_1_1.JPG

and lastly, wrath of nature:
IMG_1312_1_1.JPG

IMG_1311_1_1.JPG

I just love the sunrise, takes me back a few weeks when I was in Perhentian. Now back in the UK and we have grey or grey and wet, or grey and very wet.

Great pictures of buterflies as well.

No need to be so humble, you have great pictures, post some more.

Keep up the good work.

parabolic and maged......both were spectacular series of shots. And in my opinion, none were humbled (except mine :rofl3:). Great shots.

maged that is a spectacular series of images!!!! Really enjoyed all of them. ++Ken++

Back
Top Bottom