Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ahhh....we cannot deprive the world of your future pictures cdiver2 so you are free to step away from the cliff. Back to topic for a second, I do business in Arizona but have never been able to book time when there to get far from anywhere to do any sight seeing. I would love to see the painted desert and a million other places in the southern USA.

It is well worth it. There is some of the most awesome country out there and you can not help but come away impressed even if you do not do photography.

I am amazed at the amount of National Parks and monuments that we have. A lot of them you do not hear about, the only reason I found out about Canyon lands was I had seen a photograph of Mesa Arch on the Internet and researched it.

On top of all that the drive from one park to another is breath taking the panorama photo I posted was not in park just a view I saw while driving along. In fact I started to feel like a kangaroo at one point, go stop photo....go stop photo etc etc.

Once while driving down a very big butte we had the cliffs towering above us and a vast plain spreading out below us, I turned to my wife and said that's probably what it would look like when we are diving on a very deep wall if we could see that far.

The parks should be on everyone's bucket list, I hope you get to do it.

I hope so too. Until then, I will live vicariously through other's photos of those areas :D.

I hope so too. Until then, I will live vicariously through other's photos of those areas :D.

Can you imagine the top of this being about 30-40 feet underwater and diving along it :D

Attachments

• Bute.jpg
    Bute.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 41
Can you imgine the top of this being about 30-40 feet underwater and diving along it :D

Why do you know something about what is coming in the future? Is AZ gonna have some new dive sites? Kidding. But yes I can picture it. In fact I do picture it. That is how I know I am addicted to both photography and diving. Everything in my life relates back to one or the other or both. I can drive down a tree lined road and think how cool it would be to swim down that same thing and I can picture the photo op that it presents.

Great work with great subjects !!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom