Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did Arches, Canyonlands, Monument Valley, Antelope Canyon, and stopped by Grand Canyon.

I especially liked the upper Antelope and Slot Canyon one's, even without the light you wanted.

Yes photographers do tend to get in the way at these sites.....did I say that !!!!

I especially liked the upper Antelope and Slot Canyon one's, even without the light you wanted.

Yes photographers do tend to get in the way at these sites.....did I say that !!!!

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

i'm sure you'd love to kick them off the cliffs :D

What if I have better equipment than someone else there :shocked2:

Then that means you are shooting next to me :D.

Come closer to the edge...I have something neat to show you but let me hold onto that equipment for you so it does not throw you off balance allowing you to drop it.

Then that means you are shooting next to me :D.

Originally Posted by jonix
i'm sure you'd love to kick them off the cliffs

You started this, my death will be your fault....... You should get at least 1/2 the gear :D

Ahhh....we cannot deprive the world of your future pictures cdiver2 so you are free to step away from the cliff. Back to topic for a second, I do business in Arizona but have never been able to book time when there to get far from anywhere to do any sight seeing. I would love to see the painted desert and a million other places in the southern USA.

Back
Top Bottom