Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

faces

3013252454_1abd438716_o.jpg

3012416421_befbc92fd8_o.jpg

3013251846_343a5c97f8_o.jpg

and more

3012416865_8eb5e598c1_o.jpg

3013253340_df90be075c_o.jpg

entire set here Pampanga random photos

I like this shot. its one of my favorite locations downtown. Living in DC area gets boring so its nice to see it from other perspectives

Last edited:
Hi all.
In a little rush, so not able to go through all the pics posted since I last came on, but I just came back from a trip to the US & manage a few shots.
Here is one. Will post a few more later.

WashintonDCtour_20081017_0011.jpg

I like this shot. its one of my favorite locations downtown. Living in DC area gets boring so its nice to see it from other perspectives

...... :popcorn:

Is there anybody that can tell me why, when I used CS3 to add back in the red to this photo (and then adjusted auto levels), the water turned purple? Although the effect is kind of neat, I would like to understand why (and as you can tell my digital photo alteration and manipulation skills are almost in the negative). I have tried adjusting the process slightly but it always comes back this way......any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

Squid_11.jpg

This is actually a question so perhaps I will repost it in the Tips and Techniques form. Thanks anyways.

...... :popcorn:

Is there anybody that can tell me why, when I used CS3 to add back in the red to this photo (and then adjusted auto levels), the water turned purple? Although the effect is kind of neat, I would like to understand why (and as you can tell my digital photo alteration and manipulation skills are almost in the negative). I have tried adjusting the process slightly but it always comes back this way......any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

Squid_11.jpg

This is actually a question so perhaps I will repost it in the Tips and Techniques form. Thanks anyways.

i'll give this a shot...

when you added red you corrected the squid's color but affected the water color. here's what i usually do using layer adjustments

1. ctrl or cmd J to duplicate layer
2. add a red photo filter adjustment layer to correct the critter's color
3. use the brush tool (foreground set to black) to "paint" black around the critter on the layer mask (it's the white colored box beside the adjustment layer). this reveals the original blue color around it. alternatively you could use the selection tools to select the critter, inverse the selection then fill it with black (alt backspace)

optional - you might want to use a levels adjustment or a curves adjustment layer (for better contrast) to taste before flattening the corrected image. i don't use auto levels, it usually messes up the photo.:D

have fun :)

Spotted on the Liberty wreck in Bali this rare 3 spotted japanese camera fish.

PB024859.jpg

There was a shoal of mostly 2 or 4 spotted but I snapped this 3 spotter.

It was a great rip and I will post some more photos later.

Spotted on the Liberty wreck in Bali this rare 3 spotted japanese camera fish.

PB024859.jpg

There was a shoal of mostly 2 or 4 spotted but I snapped this 3 spotter.

It was a great rip and I will post some more photos later.

for a minute i thought there really is a camera fish :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Museum of Islamic Art, Doha, Qatar:

Attachments

• DPP_0003_11_1.JPG
    DPP_0003_11_1.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 51
  • DPP_0020_11_1.JPG
    DPP_0020_11_1.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 42

Back
Top Bottom