Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi all.
In a little rush, so not able to go through all the pics posted since I last came on, but I just came back from a trip to the US & manage a few shots.
Here is one. Will post a few more later.

WashintonDCtour_20081017_0011.jpg

simply beautiful marc :)

Great set Jon. Number 2 and 5 are my favorites, though I wavered between 1 & 2. I like the body positions in #1, but the composition is more centered, and the center figure is too much in line with the reflection of the Sun. Second one is a great composition. Mother and child the focus on one side with the Sun equidistant on the other and the trees framing the shot to bring focus back to center, along with the boat in lower left. Great colors on all of them.

Larry, I love your lightning shot! Dark and brooding, and the lightning is very strong and sharp.

This guy was a true master of disguise. Just a little one (4"), I stopped to reset my exposure and it took me almost a minute to find him again. He was only a foot away!!!!

Taken at CoCoView in Roatan.

Chuck
flounder.jpg

Ok, some more shot from my trip.
The first 2 are of a friendly gull hovering above our boat to Alcatrz. Manage to get 3 shots off & though it was moving around a bit, still manage to get reasonable good composition.

SanFrancisco_20081028_0026.jpg

SanFrancisco_20081028_0024.jpg

You know I can't resist night shots. This one was take hand-held (holding breath, leaning against a post) and that light curving around my friends was actually a cylist. When I pressed the shutter & saw him come, I thought, "Oh no.". Then I thought, don't move, this could look interesting.

SanFrancisco_20081025_0192.jpg

some recent pics...

2948196771_61d68aeee5_o.jpg

2949055854_034dc26972_o.jpg

Those two rock!

lazy sunday afternoon went off with a friend to shoot the sunset at the nearby laguna lake. some pics.
These are gorgeous :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom