Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dave broke his record, 110 ft freedive today...Corsair WW II fighter and dirt on my CCD...

DSC_0049-2.jpg

That's a great shot, Catherine. Perfect perspective, and the top to bottom view really shows the depth.PS:Time to open your CS2! The clone stamp or band-aid will clean up your dust spots in about 10 seconds.
Chantal, love the Turtles.
Harry, nice wood studies.
Rohan, hope you get there soon, looks kinda grim where you are. Vsyevo Horoshovo (sorry, no Cyrilic script on my keyboard)

catherine96821:
Dave broke his record, 110 ft freedive today...Corsair WW II fighter and dirt on my CCD...

DSC_0049-2.jpg
Amazing shot, wonderfully composed and love the varying b&w tones.
May I ask what lens you took this photo with?

Tassi, wonderful Mongolia shots :).
More, more!

Excellent shot, Catherine!

Aren't those freedivers graceful? While diving in Oahu, I stopped to inspect a moray in a crevice and was startled by a freediver who magically appeared beside me to look at the same eel. I never heard him, coming or going.

Nice stuff, Jam. One of these days I'll get a Christmas tree to stay open past the preflash. I don't know how you guys do it. Every time I go near one of those things, they suck into their little hole.

Larry C:
Nice stuff, Jam. One of these days I'll get a Christmas tree to stay open past the preflash. I don't know how you guys do it. Every time I go near one of those things, they suck into their little hole.

Use the Force :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:
No but seriously, just move very slowly, control your breathing, float over to it.

I love the challenge in photographing these worms.. and if they retract.
Just wait a few minutes for them to come up again, it's quite cool to see them open up again :).

A few topsides from my last dive day, way back on 12/3

Gull
12-3-06Topside012cropsm.jpg

Sunrise and Moonrise
12-3-06Topside007pssm.jpg

12-3-06Topside005pssm.jpg

12-3-06Topside016sm.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom