meet us in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks scubalou:

I contacted blue angel and they offered a price of $50/2tank dive for multiple days of diving(normally $60/2 tank dive)...So that comes out to $250 for 10 tanks...better than the $290 I got from Dive Palancar.

Do you think that we can get a BETTER deal that that?

PK

I think $50 for a two tank dive is a good price, especialy with a quality operation like Blue Angel. You could probably shop around and find someone who might charge $45 but I wouldn't waste my time.

We will be going to Cozumel on a trip arranged by our LDS in July. The travel package includes 8 day/7 night lodging at Fiesta Americana Cozumel Dive Resort. There are 5 day, two-tank dives scheduled. Our cost, including airfare from Little Rock, Arkansas is about $2,300. Does that sound reasonable?

What did you guys think of Eagle Ray Divers? Were planning on using them in Jan 2004.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom