meet us in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubalou

Registered
Reaction score
My wife and I will be in Cozumel from February 15 to March 1. This will be my 15th trip to my "second home". We are very experienced divers in our 50's. We will be staying at the Hotel Lorena and diving with Blue Angel Divers. Used to dive with Alex when she was with Darwin of Cozumel Equalizers. We have dove everything from Baracuda and San Juan on the north end to Maricaibo to the south. Also numerous cenotes out of Playa. We also love to shore dive everything from the caves at Chancanab and Corona and of course the plane wreck. Would love to dine and dive with some of you folks. We take our diving too serious to be big party people but have been know to throw back a Sol or Marg on occasion.

We will miss you by two days. We will be in Cozumel on Feb. 13th. Last port on our cruise until we go home. I am so looking forward to twelve hours in port gonna cram as much into that day as possible. 8am til 8pm.

Scubalou,

My friend (50) and I (23) are going to be in Cozumel from Feb 22nd until Feb 26th. We are completing our OW cert. w/ Eagle Ray Divers on the 23 & 24th but would love to have dinner one night, possibly dive the 25th? What do you think?

:D

We will be staying at the IslaMar Villas close to downtown. This of course is our first trip so we know nothing! We will be arriving on the 22nd around 4 p.m. would you be interested in meeting for dinner that night? You probably know the best spots....so just let us know.
Jennifer and Patrick from Indiana

I would love to show you guys "my Cozumel". My wife does leave on the day you arrive but I stay on for another week. Lou

What kind of dive package deals does eagle ray and blue angel have? We will be staying at either the Occidental grand or the Fiesta Americana. So far, I've seen 10 tank dives for $290 as the best deal....

Please advise. Thanks.

PK

Usually a 2 tank dive will cost anywher from $45.00 to 65.00 in Cozumel with specials for more dive days or paying in advance. That would make $290 for 10 tanks about average to a bit high.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom