Meet the Ohana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heck... Mine's so easy I won't even bore you with a picture of a bald m&m

trucker girl:
Someone's having a wee bit o' fun with photoshop methinks...

However did you get such a likeness? I've always thought of myself as a pink peanutty M&M...

Not photoshop - with the m&m website :D...

Thanks for stopping in, I know how busy you are. Hug and take lots of pictures :D

(did you have a chance to complete the next step I emailed you?)

Aren't you guys funny...

:rofl3:

justleesa:
Another soon to be Ohana member....she's been pretty busy lately...hoping she recognizes herself and posts again...miss ya chick!

calgal.jpg

LOL! Could that be me? Your so funny Lisa! Just put a ramp in front of one of those cars and I'll be a complete M&M.

How's it going? Miss you all! Haven't been in here for weeks(?).

Been really busy with work and also putting in a nice pool in the back yard. It's a little nerve racking with a 38' x 18' x 9' hole in the back with LOTS of animals running around. The horses are in corrals but, they've been known to unlock their gates. So now I have everything double locked, lol. I can't wait for the contractors to get this thing finished but, we have a couple more months of the work left. It "should" be ready by the end of June...I hope! I'll be able to relax once they get the fence up around the area.

Thanks for the cute picture Lisa. It looks just like me. :D

Miss you too! :10:

Wow- I'm going to have to steal some time and make up some M&M folks, then! I think I did get through step one of the mini-tutorial you sent me. Or was it step 2? I don't even have time to think lately- things are just really busy with our trucking job PLUS trying to do my website stuff.

BTW, what's the significance of the totem pole in my background? I've been trying to figure it out!

Thought I responded to this....Totem pole is just because you travel all over the place and see all kinds of things....didn't have too many worldly items to choose from.

Drop me a line when you are ready for the next step :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom