McMaster-Carr not shipping to individuals in Canada! Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sunkmail

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just ordered some QD parts for my new P-valve and got the following email from McMaster-Carr:

Thank you for your order. Unfortunately, due to the ever increasing complexity of United States export regulations, McMaster-Carr will only process orders from a few long-established customers in Canada. We sincerely regret any inconvenience this causes you.

Does anyone know where I can get the parts & will ship to Canada?

What is the normal shipping time .... I'm going to be in the US in mid July (all being well) - is getting the bits delived (in time) to where I'll be staying going to be possible?

Thanks for any help!

With you being in Vancouver, you might consider getting a PO box in Blaine, or Point Roberts. You'll have to do the border crossing bit, but that might be the only thing that will work for you.

Yes, their shipment procedure is pretty quick. I am not sure what kind of the international shipping carrier they have used though. You had better order and get it shipped when you are in the state. They are exclusively using UPS with the tracking info.

Depending on where you are and what parts you are ordering. They have three and four warehouses as I recall.

I got mine within two days from IL and 3~4 days from NJ.

Good luck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom