Mayumi resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

if it comes out near the batangas port which i suspect it does ( i think i saw them putting the finishing touches when i went to PG last Holy week) then gubat will no longer be an option. i dont know the route to anilao from batangas city.

ends up in the Batangas Diversion road. You cross the main hi-way and proceed via Bauan. No need to go via Cuenca or Jungle road.

ps - extension is still closed, I asked when it will be opened and the toll cashier replied "no specific date yet".

ends up in the Batangas Diversion road. You cross the main hi-way and proceed via Bauan. No need to go via Cuenca or Jungle road.

ps - extension is still closed, I asked when it will be opened and the toll cashier replied "no specific date yet".
your gov't friends are a flaky bunch... they just built a whole slew of pedestrian overpasses in bicutan that covers all the angles from one end to another...

they opened it for 2 days then shut it down... i mean w-t-f right?

Jag

your gov't friends are a flaky bunch... they just built a whole slew of pedestrian overpasses in bicutan that covers all the angles from one end to another...

they opened it for 2 days then shut it down... i mean w-t-f right?

Jag
I'm not gov't; autonomous and the pedestrian overpasses is the least of our problem. So stop counting and pray erap won't be elected again in 2010.

I'm not gov't; autonomous and the pedestrian overpasses is the least of our problem. So stop counting and pray erap won't be elected again in 2010.
oh heaven forbid!!! :rofl3:

Jag

my OW instructor did a video for them (ex deal)... he stayed in one of the villas... "lifestyles of the rich and famous" he said...

a student of mine was given an amanpulo vacay for their honeymoon... she absolutely LOVED it and it was the poshest thing she'd ever experienced BUT it was P195 for a coke in can, and almost P500 for a tapsilog...

they were licking their "free" breakfast plates just so they didn't have to eat lunch and stretch their money for dinner...

i guess you do have to have de niro money to truly enjoy it...

Jag

i heard that a bottle of mineral water over there costs P300 and a turon costs P800.:11:. must be really good turon:D

dennis

i heard that a bottle of mineral water over there costs P300 and a turon costs P800.:11:. must be really good turon:D

dennis

***!!! P800 for a Turon, it better come with a body massage..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom