May is Spearfishing Month at Force-E

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Force-E Divers

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
Riviera Beach, Boca Raton, Pompano Beach, FL
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
May is Spearfishing Month at Force-E

269326_551836468160568_501070659_n-300x225[1].jpgMany of us like to eat fish and one of the ways we catch our fish is by spearfishing. Force-E is dedicated to helping you catch your next fish…during the month of May we have planned events to help you get into the sport or give you the next level of tips and tricks. PLUS we will be giving 20% off all Spearfishing Equipment during the month!!! Who loves you baby! May 1 Officially starts Atlantic Grouper season…be safe out there, know your limits, and know the laws…click here for the FWC website.

Spearfishing Seminars:

May 21 - : The JBL representative will be at our Force-E Pompano store starting at 7 pm to talk about getting into Spearfishing and what to know about selecting the right gear for you…sign up online for this FREE event. Click to sign up.

May 22: Round Table with the Spearfishing Pros at our Force-E Boca Raton store starting at 7 pm. We have a great panel of experts lined up to cover all types of topics with spearfishing…come with your questions and we will make sure you leave with lots of new info and tips to spearing. Sign up online for this FREE event. Click to sign up.

Spearfishing Dive Trips:

May 10: Two tank dive on Diversity out of the Boca Raton Inlet. We will have a spearfishing ONLY boat and Force-E Spear Pro, Chris Burke, will be onboard for any tips and tricks you might want to ask him. After the dives, come back to the dock with your catch and we will grill it up at the dock and hangout, invite your friends too! Sign up for this dive online
. Click to sign up

May 17: Two Tank dive on Narcosis out of Palm Beach Inlet. We will have an opportunity to dive at the “secret spots” that the pros here like to spear at and Force-E Spear Pro, Greg Marvin will be onboard to offer an tips or tricks you might want to ask him. Sign up for this dive online
. Click to sign up.

thanks for the info.........

I have to be honest, when on vacation last month my wife and I went to the Boca location to buy a sticker for her vehicle (dive flag) as our local shop didn't have one she liked. While there, we looked around and left with two regulators that we bought. We didn't plan to buy them, but with the help of Adam and the staff we pulled the trigger and bout two Aqua Lung LX's. I later sent mine back to upgrade to the supreme model. I have to say I will be buying all my gear through the mail from Force-e due to the amazing experience and deal I got. Bravo to Force-e for "getting it."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom