May 7 and 8 CSSP Anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lukiedukie

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I will be doing my open water check out on that weekend. Any one want to come out on Sunday the 8th and show a newbie around CSSP. I am not sure what time I will done with my class but I am sure I will be wanting to hang around for some more fun and diving. My girlfriend and I are doing our check out on the same weekend. She is doing Naui thought Scuba Toys and I am doing Padi trough Richland College.

So if any one is up for it please let me know. I will be camping out there Saturday night so if anyone is going to be there on Saturday let me know I should have an extra steak or two. If I can get a head count I should have enough food for all that show. (if you like steak and potatoes cooked on and open fire or camp stove) If you want adult beverages I might have some, but please bring your own.

Please consider this and open invite to all Swamp Members.

Hope to see some of you all wet that weekend

I think I might be able to make it on May 7. I'll keep an eye on my calendar...:)

I might be able to pull this off.... I need to check on a few things... will post back in a day or two

I could make it out that Sunday. Been too dry, too long, and need to get wet BAD!
Anybody know the water temp? Last I heard it was 64 degrees, kinda chilly for my ole' 2.5mm.

Sorry will be in the Gulf heading towards Cozumel for a bit of diving. Best to you and your gilfriend on your O/W dives!!

dang... I'll be busy that weekend maybe next time.....

Looks like I'll be your girlfriends instructor.

I'm in the Pool April 30 / May 1 and at the lake May 7th and 8th for ScubaToys.

I think she'll have a great time at Camp Corona!

I guess that means your girlfriend will be an Official Swamper on Open Water Dive Number 1. :11:

You wont be able to miss her fire red hair zeagle zena bcd and neo sport wetsuit freezeing tiny booty off. Do you want me to throw a steak on cooler for you? My insructor said to expect around 70 degrees water temps but I am bringing a full suit just in case.

Anyone else thinking of joining us?

Detonate:
Looks like I'll be your girlfriends instructor.

I'm in the Pool April 30 / May 1 and at the lake May 7th and 8th for ScubaToys.

I think she'll have a great time at Camp Corona!

I guess that means your girlfriend will be an Official Swamper on Open Water Dive Number 1. :11:

Lukiedukie:
You wont be able to miss her fire red hair zeagle zena bcd and neo sport wetsuit freezeing tiny booty off. Do you want me to throw a steak on cooler for you? My insructor said to expect around 70 degrees water temps but I am bringing a full suit just in case.

Anyone else thinking of joining us?

Hey Detonate do not let her in the water with out her benie and gloves on. She was freezeing in the pool at Scuba Toys!!!!!!!! If you can accomplish that feat I will have a six pack of corona on ice with your name on it waiting for you

TruckDiver:
I could make it out that Sunday. Been too dry, too long, and need to get wet BAD!
Anybody know the water temp? Last I heard it was 64 degrees, kinda chilly for my ole' 2.5mm.

You know you want to be there! You know you can here your gear talking to you. Your mask is calling you name and your fins are chanting CSSP CSSP CSSP CSSP CSSP. I do hope you make it Truck Driver it was nice meeting you and you wife at Joes Crab Shack it would be great to see you out there. So come on lets all go get wet together

Back
Top Bottom