May 6th - Mesa Lane @ 4:00

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was afraid! The waves were spooky. Hopefully next week has more inviting conditions.

I will be there if conditions are right.

Well then, lets just hope the conditions are right. Hope to see you there and below sea level.

Hehe Im Done with Mesa Lane till the fall time after some Santa Anas :) Any other spot i would join......

Hehe Im Done with Mesa Lane till the fall time after some Santa Anas :) Any other spot i would join......

Erika, If an old man like me can make it up and down those steps I'm sure you can. Anyways, I need the to know some you kids will be there to help me up the steps. :)

Yea its not really the steps that get me...... its more the long hike for a dive that may not have any viz. :) Guess i got discouraged the last time Alex, Jonathan and me did it and then turned around because we could not get past the little waves!

Sorry, but I'm going to back out for this dive.... Weather doesn't look very good, but more importantly I've got some family close to the fire and I want to have an empty vehicle if they have to evacuate.

Sorry, but I'm going to back out for this dive.... Weather doesn't look very good, but more importantly I've got some family close to the fire and I want to have an empty vehicle if they have to evacuate.

Wish ya the best of luck, and hope everything turns out OK.

No worries Rich, I hope things don't get to that point for them.

Let's just cancel this dive because here's today's forecast:

"Sunny...windy. Highs in the 70s...except mid to upper 80s windy areas. North winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 50 mph. Wind gusts to 65 mph possible later in the afternoon. Winds strongest through and below passes and canyons"

Back
Top Bottom