May 2016 Roll Call... ¡Vámonos!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We will see you at the Tournament dinner then Friday night?

I'm not sure. Im hoping so. I haven't talked to my amigo in a few days. Im just along for the ride I don't know exactly whats going on. lol

He won it in 2009 and won a new hummer. Hes a local guy I met at the airport a few years ago now im family. I love it.

We have same itinerary, maybe same plane? 10:xx Houston? see you on boat maybe.

We're flying out of Dallas; should arrive around noon tomorrow. We'll be DWM 01-05 May 2016. We usually end up on David's boat. We'll keep an eye out for you.

Hola CVCHief. I just got a text from my compadre the entry fees are in. I will be on Maria Guadalupe in the tournament.

What boat will you be on?

Hola CVCHief. I just got a text from my compadre the entry fees are in. I will be on Maria Guadalupe in the tournament.

What boat will you be on?

On the Kay Kib again.

kaykib.jpg

5/14 - 5/28 Miramar Condos diving with Jorge, Tres Pelicanos

5/14 - 5/28 Miramar Condos diving with Jorge, Tres Pelicanos

Have already seen Jorge a few times at the SI at Palancar pier this week. Great guy! Used to dive with him at BA.

Mikey +3/May 28-June 4/Iberostar/haven't decided on dive operation yet, we've always used Dive Palancar and know everybody there, but have been wanting to try Dressel.....just because they are right there.......and have free nitrox
Stay with DP.

Ok, so someone needs to update the master list. I am planning on scheduling the El Moro Dinner. About the soonest I can do it is the 16th? We don't get in to the 11th. They are closed Thursday. Friday I have the Rodeo de Lanches dinner and we are tournament fishing Sat and Sun. My mother is flying home the 18th, so it almost has to be be 16 or 17. I want to get the most people in town so I need to know which day.

Quick look at what we have going on ... the 16th might be best, but if 17th works out better for all, we'll try to make either one.

Back
Top Bottom