May 17th Saturday Dive Report Break Water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Sarah! I finally tried those chicken sausages you recommended. mmmm-mmmm they were delicious! I simmered them in marinara sauce all day in my slow cooker. And there's enough left for tomorrow and the next day! :D

We don't have a slow cooker, but I am sure that is a great way of doing it, then the sausage flavors get into the sauce better, etc. YUM! I had it for lunch the other day and now I want it again! haha! Glad you enjoyed it - it is just one of those super-easy meals to do that is pretty good for you and you can make a fair amount of it and pack it for lunches. Glad you enjoyed!

On a side note, I sent my parents a link to your photos from Saturday's dive since mine didn't turn out so well (I'm still figuring out the new camera). Anyway, they printed out the pic of me in all my scuba gear. Its now plastered to the front of their refridgerator! Just thought you might like to know your photos are now on display and admired :wink:

That's way too cute that its on their fridge! If you want, I'll pm you a link to a better (more hi-res) or I can email one to you too, if you want. Would print better probably.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom