May 17th Saturday Dive Report Break Water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yum! I was telling Katherine that we cook them, slice them and put them in the Trader Joe's marinara and it is such an awesome meal. And relatively good for you too!

Hey guys! Very nice pictures throughout, I have to admit I was reading your posts and am more than a little jealous. I was wondering if you had any space for an extra dive buddy? I just graduated from college last saturday and have found quite a bit of time on my hands. I'm free most days as I've yet to get a job much to the dismay of my parents :). I'm a rescue level NAUI diver and from what I've been reading your dives seem to be quite enjoyable!! Please let me know, thanks!

Coll - You are always welcome to join in - just let us know so that we know to be looking for you!

Hey All

Just wanted to thank everyone for a great day of diving, especially sarita for being such a great buddy. It was a pleasure meeting and diving with you all. One of my more memorable days out at breakwater, thats for sure. The whale was a nice distraction from the sea nettle sting... cant believe i went face first into that... guess you need eyes everywhere! Brilliant pics by the way, love the one with the tubeworm and 2 rainbow nudis. I had no idea those rainbows got to be that big, thats pretty wild!

right, back to work!

Laters

Neil- it was great to dive with you as well. Very easy and relaxing and super-nice to have someone who has pretty matched air consumption. It WAS a great day, great people, weather, diving and I hope we can repeat it in the future. Call if you ever want to hitch a ride down to Monterey!

Yum! I was telling Katherine that we cook them, slice them and put them in the Trader Joe's marinara and it is such an awesome meal. And relatively good for you too!

Hey Sarah! I finally tried those chicken sausages you recommended. mmmm-mmmm they were delicious! I simmered them in marinara sauce all day in my slow cooker. And there's enough left for tomorrow and the next day! :D

On a side note, I sent my parents a link to your photos from Saturday's dive since mine didn't turn out so well (I'm still figuring out the new camera). Anyway, they printed out the pic of me in all my scuba gear. Its now plastered to the front of their refridgerator! Just thought you might like to know your photos are now on display and admired :wink:

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom