Trip Report May 17-31, Fiesta Am/Coz Palace, Scuba w/Alison/AquaSafari

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If there are no pictures, it didn't happen!

Ok, I saw a lot of amazing things. One day we saw three different kinds of turtles - one was enormous (not sure if it was the hawksbill or loggerhead). I thought the reef looked really healthy - especially San Clemente. Saw tons of great stuff on Paradise - but we were there a LOT. Saw new kinds of shrimp. Here are the pics I got before losing my camera:
The best hard drive is the one in your head. It doesn't require photos to prove your experience. The only one who really matters, is you :)

I often do not take my camera when I am solo diving in SE FL, I already have my flag, usually do not know the current or visibility. It's amazing how much more you you see when you are free to look around, rather than looking for your next photo. Of course, I do miss some incredible photos, glad they are in my head. Sorry, reminds me of the fantastic song by the Cranberries :(.

The best hard drive is the one in your head. It doesn't require photos to prove your experience. The only one who really matters, is you :)

I often do not take my camera when I am solo diving in SE FL, I already have my flag, usually do not know the current or visibility. It's amazing how much more you you see when you are free to look around, rather than looking for your next photo. Of course, I do miss some incredible photos, glad they are in my head. Sorry, reminds me of the fantastic song by the Cranberries :(.

Maybe post a link to that song in the pub! :wink: And I agree, so many things seemed to pop up in front of me without a camera - I became a magnet for cool stuff!!! We all ended up joking around in the water, pretending to have imaginary cameras, taking perfect photos!

Dang, between you and Trailboss I'm never posting a CZM trip report again...ill just link your posts..

Where did you rent this summer house? Size and cost if I may...

We can start a go fund me for your camera?

:)

I hope you keep taking pics. You've gotten very good.

I hope you keep taking pics. You've gotten very good.

Thank you. I'm looking for a replacement and plan to keep on at it. But I wonder if I should hold my camera behind my back as I'm diving - maybe fool the critters into thinking I don't have a camera after all????

Those deck chairs look like a really good nap. Uff, can't wait until August. Not Coz but Isla and doing my DM cert so not relaxing at all but, damnit, i'm taking a nap in a deck chair.

That's why they make deck chairs, right? Congrats on the DM cert - and Isla will be a sweet place to get that done! I'd like to learn how to properly relax in a hammock. Whenever I try, I fail so badly that I can't imagine how anyone can be comfortable in them. I guess it's an art - I'll keep trying.

We can start a go fund me for your camera?

:)

Had dinner with our neighbors tonight. He explained how I can put my next camera as an item on my homeowners so IF I were to lose it again, it would be covered with no deductible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom