May 16-17 dives from Pt Judith Marina (Canned Air)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AlphaDiveBernie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I have spots for both May 16 & 17 diving from the Canned Air, Pt Judith Marina, R.I. (Capt. Wayne Gordon). We're looking to do the Black Point (90 feet depth) on Sat. Sunday is open, either the Black Point again or something in the 90-100 range.

Please contact me via PM if interested.

Bernie Chowdhury

Bernie@AlphaDiveTraining.com

Yeah, I still have spots left for both Sat and for Sunday. Cost is $110 per person (which is what the capt charges me). If you've been on the boat before and know Capt Wayne Gordon, you can contact him directly and make payment arrangements with him. Just let me know if you choose to go that route as I need to keep track of how many we've got on the boat. (Having to leave someone on the dock is just not very cool LOL .)

If you have not dived off the Canned Air, please let me know a little bit about your diving experience, such as: do you dive wet or dry? Number of dives? Years diving? How many dives in the northeast, etc.

Thanks!

Look forward to diving with you.

All the best,

Bernie Chowdhury

Back
Top Bottom