May 10 Meet and Greet!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah! It will be nice to meet some new faces! Hopefully some of the others will be joining in as well.......... !

we're out this time, saving for our vacation onMay 24th... still lurking though and WILL make another MAG!!!

I got to say Im a bit curious on who is who on SB. Im not so interested in diving the monterey area. (yawn)!! after diving the sonoma and mendo coast. makes monterey look like a desert for the most part. but I am in for meeting and greeting and such. any kayak divers out there? that would be a +.

I will be just getting back from Bonaire the day before the M&G. so I wont make this trip. but like I said. I plan on making one before long. cheers and dive safe...

I got to say Im a bit curious on who is who on SB. Im not so interested in diving the monterey area. (yawn)!! after diving the sonoma and mendo coast. makes monterey look like a desert for the most part...

There is a HUGE difference between diving Monterey and Carmel. Carmel diving is much nicer and the vis is generally a lot better than in the bay. Last weekend we had 60+ feet in Carmel, while those in the bay reported 10 ft or less.

Take a look at this week's dives in my picasaweb gallery.

There is a HUGE difference between diving Monterey and Carmel. Carmel diving is much nicer and the vis is generally a lot better than in the bay. Last weekend we had 60+ feet in Carmel, while those in the bay reported 10 ft or less.

Take a look at this week's dives in my picasaweb gallery.
Ill have a look. now carmel does interest me quit a bit. and I am aware of the differences. just need to put some time in down that was to truly appreciate it. which I have not. I look forward to finding the right partner for such adventures.

Hi,
I am new in the area and I like to take the opportunity to meet some other divers. I have no diving buddy, but hopefully I can join a group on Saturday.
See you on Saturday and thank you Dan for organizing it.
Christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom