Max-Air 35 Compressor - Any Comments?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Simple ... just post a picture or two of your compressor and we can help you out. that compressor is just a re-branded Coltri MCH6 so you can download a manual from my site at:
www.compressorstuff.com/manuals/

There is even a video series on you tube about assembly of an mch-6, not intended as a teaching tool as I remember as it was quick, but if you watched it frame by frame you could learn a bit.
I wholeheartedly agree with Ray, if you can change a spark plug, you can rebuild a compressor.
They mechanically simple air pumps. Getting clean air out of it, well that requires some learning, and it is time well spent, Ray has parts for reasonable and fast and is even helpful when you have questions, about that extra part or two.
If it meets your demands, buy the mch-6. Just dont run it continuously.
I have two mch-13, and have taken one apart and put it back together and it still ran !

I did that with a 1949 Ford flat head V-8 and had spare parts left over and and it still ran. Not like cars of today. LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom