Maui Trip Report, and Big Shout to Shaka Doug

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

halemanō;5476555:
That is what Lahaina Divers customers have been saying lately... :eyebrow:

Boat diving Lanai does mean diving sites that are different than most Maui shore dives. :D

Yes, I was told diving Lanai is much better, we just didn't have scheduling room for it. Plus, we wanted to see molokini before they shut down commercial diving there. Just a rumor I heard. Apparently human waste is disturbing certain bacteria colonies in the sand. Either that or it was a selling point to get us on the boat...lol

Aloha Chris and thanks for the shout out! Glad you had such a good time! I appreciate you reporting here.

I don't mind if you put some of the pics up here from the dives. Just please make mention that they were shot by me (and don't try to sell them for big bucks :wink:)!!!!

How's it going now that you're back home? When's the big day? Gonna do it here on Maui?? I know people that can do that sort of thing for you....

Aloha and Shaka!!

Doug

Everythings boring here on the mainland. Christines family wants a destination wedding but we are not sure what we are doing yet. Have not set a wedding date yet because we are all wedding'd out from 3 weddings we were involved in this year alone. In fact we are traveling as I type to another wedding.

If we decide on Maui youll be thefirst person we call

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom