Maui on September 29th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I'm going to be on Maui for one day on September 29th with my non-diving friends and I'd like to know if there is a dive I can go on and get a buddy while I'm there. We leave for Lanai on the last ferry that day so I'm free until about 2 or 3 pm

You can dive with us and our friends if you like. We'll be there doing that time. Send me a PM and I'll give you the contact details if you like.

I'll be around, too... where are you planning on spending your day? Lahaina-area or Kihei-area?

PM me if you're interested.

Kris we need to do a dive then. I plan to do the monthly thing that Tim has set up for the first weekend in Oct.

Sounds good, Al... when do you arrive on-island? I'm here now, and will be for about 6 months.

We'll land on October 23rd and stay until november 21st. The first week is a madhouse as we have about 15 people going over with us at the same time but then it will slow down. I have a couple of open water students doing checkouts, a couple of advanced and a bunch of friends. All divers of course, we don't associate with surface dwellers very often :)

We'll dive then :)

Hey Al... how does that fit in with the post here for Sep 29 and the October 7 Maui Monthly?

Just curious if some wires were crossed, that's all. :)

I sure looked at the calender wrong didn't I? I'll be making the November monthly gig, if there is one. Oh well, you'd think calenders would be easier than dive tables....

uh oh ... I was going to be off-island the first weekend of November ... but if you would all like I'll still advertise for the November dive ... I'll just sit sadly on Oahu installing a new computer system instead of diving with you guys :(

kidspot:
uh oh ... I was going to be off-island the first weekend of November ... but if you would all like I'll still advertise for the November dive ... I'll just sit sadly on Oahu installing a new computer system instead of diving with you guys :(
We could certainly advertise one... are you staying in South or West Maui, Al?

Back
Top Bottom