Maui ocean center shark dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did this dive during our 2005 Maui Trip. Was a blast!

I posted some more comments / pictures in this thread.

Would be a tough decision to do this over Lanai / shore diving / Molokini. If you don't do a lot of diving, and want to condense seeing a bunch of critters into one dive, I'd pick the Maui Ocean Center. If you dive fairly frequently and have seen many of their critters in the wild already, then maybe the adventure of diving a new site in Lanai / Molokini would be more appealing.

Tough choices =)

-Brandon.

We will be going to maui in February 08. The web site for Maui Ocean center states $199.00 plus tax. 30-40 minute dive. I just e-mailed them to find out about reservations. We will most likely do Molokini too as we will be there Feb 15th through 23rd. We are really looking forward to this trip! It will take us a while to recover finance wise but, what the heck? You only live once!

I did it twice and I will do it again! Screw the cost, it's worth it. Both dives were near an hour. Where else can you get pics like this?
OK I was trying to attach my head on at three feet tiger shark pic here. I have to change the format.
Just do it and get plenty of pics! The still camera in the tank and the video outside worked out well. Thanks again Tim!

Thanks everyone for their input

I booked the MOC shark dive. I also have booked trip out to Molkini and Lania. I'm also looking to do some shore diving. My wife does not dive, so I have to do some surface activities. We'll be in Maui from 2/8 through 2/13.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom