Maui Monthly - September 2nd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kidspot

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
What: Maui SB member/non-member dive :D
When: Saturday September 2nd at 9AM
Where: Makena Landing

Looking forward to seeing everyone again this month!

Aloha, Tim

NOTICE: Tomorrows dive has been cancelled. Partly because all but 2 of us could not make it and after battling the flu all week and thinking it was over I've been proven wrong, so I'm out too :(

See you all next month and thanks for your understanding :)

Aloha, Tim

Hi...I have been to Maui three times and love snorkeling and diving there...we are planing a trip there again in the end of May...We have stayed at the kahanapali beach motel all three times... Looking for some divers to do some diving as my wife doesn't dive.... Would love some feed back on this...

Thanks...

Hey Reef Man... PM me when the time gets closer and I should be able to hook up for a shore dive or two.

Reefman - Drop me a PM when the time gets closer and you know your schedule, I'm sure we can get together for a dive or two :)

Kris - Glad you get to come back again - Hopefully we can get some diving in while your'e here.

Aloha, Tim

Kris...I will do that... I just love diving Maui....

Tim...I will let you know when I firm up the dates...I know it will be the last week of May or first week of June....

Already looking forward to it!!!!

Back
Top Bottom