Maui Monthly - July 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kidspot

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Looks like the first Saturday of July is also the first day of the month! :D

WHO: Members and Non-Members only :wink:
WHEN: 8am, Saturday July 1, 2006
WHERE: Kihei/south Maui

Since Kihei was "washed" out for this past months dive it's only fair that we let you Kihei divers prove that Kihei has some decent diving :wink: (and give you a shorter drive)

Please post your choice of location for next months dive please...

If you'll be visiting Maui on July 1st, please let us know and plan to join us.

Aloha, Tim

Somehow, I don't think I'll be able to make it... hopefully August!

Please pass along my "Happy Canada Day" wishes, eh? :D

KrisB:
Somehow, I don't think I'll be able to make it... hopefully August!

Please pass along my "Happy Canada Day" wishes, eh? :D

We will be meeting August 5th - hope you can make it :D

Aloha, Tim

P.S. Always the first Saturday of the month ... just keeps things easy to remember for me :)

BTW - The June SB dive was fun - Howard4113, Peterguy, TSandM and I were joined by 2 non-SB members making for a fun dive at Airport beach (our good ol' "backup" site)

Aloha, Tim

Unfortunatly, I will be leaving to come home on the 1st (10pm flight). So it doesn't look like I will be able to attend the SB Group dive.

Anybody interested on meeting for some diving while we are in Maui? We will be there from 6/22 until 7/01. So far we are booked with B&B on the 26th and are planning on doing a trip with EH to Lanai sometime around the 28th.

I "might" be free for an afternoon dive during the week - I'm busy in the morning teaching the teen class at my church's VBS that week. Which will be a new experience for me, I usually have the 3-4th graders. It just depends on how much preparation it will take me each day to get ready for the next.

Aloha, Tim

Location Announcement: Ahihi bay - Let's try again (left side exploration for some variety)

Since it looks like I get to pick the spot :wink:

If you need directions:

Follow S. Kihei road as it turns away from the water toward the mountains look for Wailea Alanui Drive. Turn right on Wailea Alanui Drive and follow it for several miles - you will go south past the resort area, through a lava field and finally enter the fish reserve. About 1/2 mile past the fish reserve sign you will see a small cove with lots of tourists swimming and cars parked around, 200 yards after this cove there is a gravel parking lot on the right hand side - pull in there and follow the foot path to the water -

PM me if you need more directions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom