Maui Monthly - January 6th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kidspot

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
When: 8am Saturday January 6th
Where: Makena Landing - Kihei (conditions permitting)
What: DIVING!

If you live on Maui or are just visiting please join us :D Non-diving family are welcome to snorkel/picnic in the area as well.

Aloha, Tim

KrisB:
Sadly, I'm off-island. :(

That makes two of us. :(

I'll try to be there, but probably not at 8:00 am. I usually roll in to Makena Landing around 9:15 or so. I hope the water is nice. I had an awesome dive there yesterday afternoon. The turtles were on a feeding rampage!

Merry Christmas Tim!

Bummer Kris :( I was looking forward to diving with a couple of new instructors :wink:

Have a good trip, and I'll look forward to seeing you upon your return.

Aloha, Tim

P.S. Adobo - you're welcome to come join us ya' know :wink:

Shaka Doug:
I'll try to be there, but probably not at 8:00 am. I usually roll in to Makena Landing around 9:15 or so. I hope the water is nice. I had an awesome dive there yesterday afternoon. The turtles were on a feeding rampage!

Merry Christmas Tim!

Merry Christmas to you too Doug!

Hopefully we'll see you on our SI :D

Or if things go like normal (ie slowly :wink: ) we'll see you as we get into the water - lol

Aloha, Tim

Congratulations Mark :)

Personally I'm still waiting for my paperwork so I can teach my first students ... guess I'll just go enjoy another fun dive in the meantime :D

Aloha, Tim

kidspot:
Congratulations Mark :)

Personally I'm still waiting for my paperwork so I can teach my first students ... guess I'll just go enjoy another fun dive in the meantime :D

Aloha, Tim
Aren't they all "fun" dives? :D

KrisB:
Aren't they all "fun" dives? :D
You betcha, all of them, every last one.

And there are no bad students, ever, only memorable ones.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom