Maui Diving With B & B Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was in Maui at the end of March 2006. The crew of B&B sure made the trip fun! I was lucky enough to dive most of the week with Blesi. (One of the "B" in "B&B") She has great personality that comes through even while under water. She also has a phenominal ability to spot things.

I was even able to work in my Nitrox certification during my week diving with them. Every morning we started with a dive at Molokini, but seven dives on a site really doesn't get old... if you have the right guides. Brad (the other "B") brought us out to the back side of the crater one day. I'd been advised the back wall of the crater was perhaps the best diving in the world. (by a diver in California, not B & B) I actually found the inside of the crater more interesting.

Just be on the dock when they say you need to be.... They start early, and I've heard they won't wait. Promptness is good news for the divers that arrive on time, but would be disappointing for anyone who missed the boat.

When I get back to Maui, I'll be diving with B&B.

Al Mialkovsky:
Not a chance this year Lisa but every march after this one til I'm toast. We aren't going to list our properties until April.

Shucks :(...I'll have to catch you on our next trip over :wink:

justleesa:
Shucks :(...I'll have to catch you on our next trip over :wink:
Yes you will and give Blesi a hug from and and Brad will just have to settle for a dirty look :)

I am leading a dive trip to Maui in July. After seeing all the good comments about B&B here, I called B&B to ask about possible group rates, etc. Honestly, they pretty much acted like they didnt want out business. I guess business must be pretty healthy for them.....

B&B is a class act, I am surprised that they would act is if they didn't want your business. Anytime I'm in Maui, they have my business....
and the same for Big Island Divers in Kona, good folks................

If you check competitive rates, B&B gives everybody the group rate. Their price is rockbottom so they do not have much trouble filling the boat.

they sure have a great reputation.

Your vacation pictures are very nice! It looks like you had great viz.

adjuster-jd:
I am leading a dive trip to Maui in July. After seeing all the good comments about B&B here, I called B&B to ask about possible group rates, etc. Honestly, they pretty much acted like they didnt want out business. I guess business must be pretty healthy for them.....
They have low prices because they aren't tied into any "activity" brokers and they do keep their boat filled. They'll give you a discount if you book the entire boat but don't expect a huge discount, after all it's already a low price.

I booked them for 3 days in November without any troubles or issues in the booking process.

Rev. Blade:
Just be on the dock when they say you need to be.... They start early, and I've heard they won't wait. Promptness is good news for the divers that arrive on time, but would be disappointing for anyone who missed the boat.

When I get back to Maui, I'll be diving with B&B.

Good advise. My wife & I are staying @ a condo in Kaanapali in June. Having not been to Maui before, could you give me an idea how long it will take me to drive down to the Kehei boat ramp?

Back
Top Bottom