Maui dive this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Mark, did you ever make it out this last weekend? The water wasn't as good as it had been the week before. I made a few dives down around the south shore but only had 25-30 feet of viz. If you didn't make it, you didn't miss much. Better luck next weekend and if you see my SCUBABUS down around the sites, please stop by and say "Hey"!

Shaka Doug:
Hey Mark, did you ever make it out this last weekend? The water wasn't as good as it had been the week before. I made a few dives down around the south shore but only had 25-30 feet of viz. If you didn't make it, you didn't miss much. Better luck next weekend and if you see my SCUBABUS down around the sites, please stop by and say "Hey"!

Hi Doug,
Yes - black rock night dive. The vis was not good. I've seen you several times at Makenna landing. Next time, I'll stop and introduce myself.
Mark

I'm diving this weekend, well I'm doing what passes for diving in Oregon :(

Shaka Doug:

25-30 feet is a decent day of viz here <sigh> I can only hope for that this weekend.

Shaka Doug:

Hello Shaka Doug
Hey I did a night dive with a fellow scubaboard visitor. We dove Black Rock on the evening of the 4th. I had my wife drop us off and then pick us up and then we proceeded to have a late dinner. One of the topics was their dive with you that morning. You also gave his girlfriend an intro to scuba lesson. It was a great story and I hope to meet up with you in the near future. They really enjoyed the outing. All I got to say is keep up the good work.
Aloha

Hey Mark, I'm doing a Sunday afternoon dive with a buddy up north here - you, Ed and Doug (Al & Debbie too :wink: ) are all welcome to join us about 1pm ... location to be determined still.

Unfortunately I work Saturday's, so unless it's a very late night dive (I get off at 9pm) ...

Aloha, Tim

kidspot:
Hey Mark, I'm doing a Sunday afternoon dive with a buddy up north here - you, Ed and Doug (Al & Debbie too :wink: ) are all welcome to join us about 1pm ... location to be determined still.

turdbucket :)

It is in spirit only. We'd normally be planning a return trip for next spring about now but we really need to scout out a place to live. Unless things change Maui is out, like I always whine :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom