Maui dive buddy April 6-9

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm still in need of a dive buddy or dive club when I'm in Maui next week. Any suggestions of where I might hook up with other divers would really be appreciated. I dont mind paying for a guide for a dive or two but was hoping to fit in a few more than that. Any good spot and time I might just show up and get lucky joining others? I'm self sufficient and would be no burden to anyone. Just want to be responsible and dive with someone else. I keep my gear current and well maintained. Thank for any advice.

I would recommend Makena Landing, there are always groups there in the morning and I am sure you could hook up with some one. Maui Dreams Dive also has dive buddy book, you could sign up for. If you want to try a scooter dive, we take people out. PM me, it's a blast!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Go do a scooter dive with scubahawk27. You will have a "BLAST". Every time I go to Maui we do a scooter dive or two with him. I also have just gone to Makena several times early and just asked a group of divers in the parking lot if I could tag along, always worked for me and I have meet a lot of people to dive again with. Wish I could be there to go with you.

Back
Top Bottom