Maui Dive Buddies Jan 17 - 31, 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vonder

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My wife and I are staying in Sugar Beach (N. Kehei) from 1/17 - 31, 2013. I am an experienced diver looking for dive buddies to do some mellow shore dives (my wife doesn't SCUBA). Mahalo!

You might contact [user]scubahawk27[/user] and see if you can arrange something. He lives there and has scooters...

I agree, look up scubahawk27 and do a scooter dive. You will have a great time.

I heard back from Scubahawk and he is an option, although for the money I can dive Molokini and save $20. Anyway, what I am really looking for is just another diver (not a business) who is looking to pair up for some shore dives.

Alot of the shore dive spots you can just show up early and you will find people to dive with, I have done this several times and never had a problem. Do consider the scooter dive with scubahawk, I have done alot of the boat dives on Maui and do enjoy the scooters more. Nothing like riding a Harley under water LOL.

Steve

Maui Dreams Dive Co. has a buddy sign-up sheet for shore diving. Scuba diving guides, training, sales, service and rentals, Maui HI They, B&B Scuba or a Maui Dive Shop are where you'd likely get tanks anyway in that area. My guesstimate would be about a mile south of Sugar Beach - they're across from Kalama Beach park. B&B is a little closer.

Aw man....I'm LEAVING Maui on the 19th...we're staying in the Sugar Beach area too. IF you're ready to dive on the 18th, I'd be happy to join you...

Mahalo DiverSteve! I shall look into Maui Dreams Dive Co. right away. I have rentaed from B&B before, and they have a good Molokini dive that I am planning on (wohoo!).

---------- Post added January 3rd, 2013 at 08:58 PM ----------

Hey Token - I'd love to dive with you on the 18th! BTW, one of my best dive buddies is from Ontario. my email is david@vonderland.com if you want to drop me a line there we could set it up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom