Maui Bound

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are you going out with B&B? I'll be on the boat most days.

I just sent them an email to reserve. I'll call tomorrow if I don't get a reply. Do they go out daily? Can I just show up?

No you can't just show up. It's full quite often but I know there are some spots open for this weekend, a couple of spots. Give them a call and get on the list :)

Al Mialkovsky:
No you can't just show up. It's full quite often but I know there are some spots open for this weekend, a couple of spots. Give them a call and get on the list :)
Actually I've had pretty good luck just showing up. I've just shown up at the boat ramp about a dozen times in the last 2 years and only once did I not find a spot between ProDiver (6 divers @ 5:45AM), B&B (12 @ 6AM), Mike Severns (12 @ 6:15AM), and ERDA (2 boats x 12px @ 6:30AM). Even when booked out full, there is generally a no show --- often a diver will show up and only then inform the boat that their spouse or buddy has a cold and won't be coming.

Obviously it's better to have a reservations, but with a condo only 5 minutes from the boat ramp I can afford to do wait until the very last minute on days where the weather forecast is uncertain. My fallback is to go get a tank and do a shore dive.

Charlie Allen

Headed to Maui Nov 30th, back to mainland March 13.

I should be there dude :)

Maybe on the rebreather, who knows.

Back
Top Bottom