Maui Boat Dives 6/16, 6/18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

btw despite rumors to the contrary I am not a DM with B&B, I did my DM internship with them though... I still like them :wink: gained a whole new respect for guys that DM for a living, they work hard!

Gotta figure out where this pesky rumor started... I'm even getting PM's about it lol!

You might send a PM to Howard4113 - he's a great guy to dive with.

Aloha and hope to dive with ya next trip :D
Tim

I like Maui Dreams for a dive shop and Mike Severns for boat dives followed by Ed Robinsons. Extended Horizons is good for diving out of Lahaina.

Chris,

I'm actually booked on the 6/18 2 tank am dive with Extended Horizons. I'll be by myself too so we can partner up if you like. My wife and I are diving together the day before but thats all she wants to dive.

On the 16th, i'm booked at Ed Rob for the 3 tank am dive. I'll be by myself then too.

send me an email hibjohnson@alltel.net

Looking forward to it!

-Hib

Boy, Chris, I wish I could join you. Did a skills dive this afternoon -- back in the dry suit and the hood and the weight, and I dove like a hippopotamus. Or not that well, because hippos are actually pretty graceful under the water. I desperately wanted back into that clear, warm water, where I can fake it SO much better . . .

My wife and I will be on Maui from 6/25 to 7/2 for a little diving and other activities. We hope to hook up with Gilligan for some shore dives. Would enjoy meeting others from the board, maybe we can make a few dives together.

If interested PM me and we can exchange info.

We will be staying in Kahana but will be diving the westside as well as south.

socaldiver:
My wife and I will be on Maui from 6/25 to 7/2 for a little diving and other activities. We hope to hook up with Gilligan for some shore dives. Would enjoy meeting others from the board, maybe we can make a few dives together.

If interested PM me and we can exchange info.

We will be staying in Kahana but will be diving the westside as well as south.

Brief hijack...

I hope you will be able to join us for the monthly SB dive ... see the link in my sig line for details...

aloha, Tim

chuff77:
Chris,

I'm actually booked on the 6/18 2 tank am dive with Extended Horizons. I'll be by myself too so we can partner up if you like. My wife and I are diving together the day before but thats all she wants to dive.

On the 16th, i'm booked at Ed Rob for the 3 tank am dive. I'll be by myself then too.

send me an email hibjohnson@alltel.net

Looking forward to it!

-Hib

Excellent! I'll look forward to it!

-Chris

Tim,

We would love to join you that morning. Where in Kihei do you meet?

Back
Top Bottom