Maui 11/1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shore diving sounds good to me. I dove Honolua Bay and it was good. Any other suggestions?

I might be taking the boat out then. Kris and I go to some awesone places that are not frequented by the commercial operators. Other SB folks are welcome to join us - space available.

I'm game for whatever... but I sure like lazy diving off a boat -- though my current budget limits the amount of commercial boat diving I can do. :(

Sounds good to me. Just getting into warm water water vs. dry suit diving is very apealing. Anything I can bring jist let me know.

Sounds good to me. Just getting into warm water water vs. dry suit diving is very apealing. Anything I can bring jist let me know.

When in doubt bring beer! :wink:

If you come to Maui go drop into Maui Dreams Dive Co. on the south shore. They'll hook you up with guided dives, a buddy, or anything in between. My experiences with them have all been good and I keep going back for more and more stuff! Diving on their boat is fun too, I was on it a few weeks ago and I had a great time.

getting closer 2weeks until i there

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom